Discover how to propagate woody trees and shrubs successfully without getting your hands dirty.
Air-Layering is when you take branches that are attached to the mother plant and replant them for quicker growth and higher yields over a shorter period of time.
Gardening can often be quite a relaxing and enjoyable activity, a place you can get away from all of the hustle and bustle of the modern world and just be at one with your garden.
Millions of people will agree but sometimes you just don’t have the time or space and you find yourself needing easier solutions to solve the simple problems like how to grow fruit in a garden that’s almost full already.
This is where air layering comes in.
Our method is quick and easy to perform and the best thing is no experience is necessary as you can learn it in as little as 5 minutes.
In a simple guide to air laying You’ll discover:
- Our gardener’s oldest trick of giving new life to old dormant plants
- Easy cutting techniques to create new plant life with even the most difficult woody trees and shrubs
- Reduce water consumption by 50%
- How to save space and create higher yields.
- Why air laying is far superior to planting seeds.
- Optimizing your plant’s growth is easy
- Step by step easy to follow instructions that you’ll be showing your friends in no time.
and much more.
Stop wasting your time and precious space. Start growing fruits even if you have no experience and ‘Let’s grow together’
Scroll up and click “add to cart“ today and start growing your mini orchard to cherish or share with your family and friends.